MSA is extremely grateful for the continuing support of its Sustaining Members. Please patronize them and – whenever possible – let their representatives know of your appreciation.
- If you represent one of the sustaining members and would like a change or addition to your listing here, please contact the MSA Webmaster
- If you’re not a sustaining member, but would like to be one, please contact the MSA’s sustaining membership committee (D. Jean Lodge, Chair)
Our current Sustaining Members are listed below:
Attn: Paul Stamets
PO Box 7634, Olympia, WA, 98507
Attn: Richard P. Korf
PO Box 264, Ithaca, NY, 14851-0264
(607) 273-0508 email@example.com
Attn: P.L. Conant – President
PO Box 98, Ripon, WI, 54971
Attn: Mark Wach
Research Dept Library, 198 Nolte Drive Kittanning, PA, 16201
Syngenta Seeds, Inc.
Attn: Rita Kuznia
Dept Head, Plant Pathology
317 330th St, Stanton, MN, 55018-4308
(507) 663-7631 firstname.lastname@example.org
Genencor Internation, Inc.
Attn: Michael Ward
925 Page Mill Rd, Palo Alto, CA, 94304
Attn: Wendy Yoder
1445 Drew Ave Davis, CA, 95618
(530) 757-8110 email@example.com
BCN Research Laboratories, Inc.
Attn: Emilia Rico
2491 Stock Creek Blvd Rockford, TN, 37853
MSA members are encouraged to inform the sustaining membership committee (D. Jean Lodge, Chair) of firms or foundations that might be approached about Sustaining Membership in the MSA. Sustaining Members have all the rights and privileges of individual members in the MSA and are listed as Sustaining Members in all issues of Mycologia and Inoculum, as well as on this web page.