2020 Meeting Registration
Clicking on this link will take you to the MSA secure processing page hosted by Wild Apricot
You must be a current MSA member to register for the meeting. See additional information on enrolling and renewing below.
The meeting registration deadline is Friday, July 10, 2020!
When: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 (pre-meeting activities)
and Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Time: 10:00 am Eastern Daylight Time
Location: Wherever you are!
(All members registered for the meeting will be emailed a link for attendance at a future date)
During the registration process we ask that you consider a donation to one of the MSA endowment funds. You may select the fund of your choice during registration.
Important Meeting Information
- You must be a current member of the Mycological Society of America to register. Please be sure to join or renew. Registrants with lapsed membership will not be able to complete the meeting registration properly. If you need any help renewing your membership, joining the MSA, or registering for the meeting, please contact Cori VanGalder, MSA Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for registration, submitting virtual posters, and auction items is Friday, July 10th, 2020.
- The meeting program is subject to minor changes. Please check your email, and the main meeting page often for important updates to the schedule.
- The student section is hosting a pre-meeting workshop, with focus on guiding students and post-doc members seeking employment in their chosen field. You are encouraged to submit questions ahead of time, so panelists have an opportunity to review and prepare when possible. Submit your questions here!
- Meeting details will be communicated by email. Please review your MSA membership profile to ensure all information is current and accurate!
- If you have an item to donate to the MSA online auction, please complete this form. The auction will open prior to the meeting so you have plenty of time to view and bid on your favorite treasures!