The MSA meets each year, usually in July/August. Our meetings typically include an exciting few days of posters and presentations, plus a fungus foray, council meetings, and our infamous Auction/Social. We often meet jointly with allied societies to promote cross-talk. Meeting Abstracts are published annually (in summer) in our newsletter, Inoculum.
The 2019 MSA Meeting will be held at the University of MN, Minneapolis, MN on August 10-14, 2019
We hope you will join us there!
MSA 2014 foray – image courtesy of Tom Volk
In addition to future MSA meetings, the following list includes selected others of interest to mycologists. To suggest an addition or to update links and information, please contact the MSA Business Office.
- April 12-14, 2019: Mid-Atlantic States Mycological Conference, University of Tennessee Campus, Knoxville, TN
- August 10-14, 2019: MSA 2019 Diversity in All Dimensions will be held at the University of MN, Minneapolis, MN.
- March 9-10, 2019: 3rd International Conference on Basic and Applied Mycology will be held at the Assiut University Mycological Center, Assiut, Egypt.
- March 12-17, 2019 : Fungal Genetics Conference will be held at the Asilomar Conference Grounds, Pacific Grove, CA.
- September 16-21, 2019: 18th Congress of European Mycologists: Fungi in Nature and Culture will be held at the Warsaw and Białowieża Primeval Forest, Poland.
- October 1-4, 2019: Asian Mycological Congress will be held in Mie, Japan.
- Dates To Be Determined in 2019: International Conference on Mycorrhiza. ICOM 10: Mycorrhizae for a Sustainable World will be held in Mérida, Mexico.
- May 29– Jun 3, 2016 International Fusarium Laboratory Workshop, The University of Pretoria and the Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology Institute (FABI)