The MSA meets each year, usually in July/August. Our meetings typically include an exciting few days of posters and presentations, plus a fungus foray, council meetings, and our infamous Auction/Social. We often meet jointly with allied societies to promote cross-talk. Meeting Abstracts are published annually (in summer) in our newsletter, Inoculum.
The 2019 MSA Meeting will be held at the University of MN, Minneapolis, MN on August 10-14, 2019.
We hope you will join us there!
In addition to future MSA meetings, the following list includes selected others of interest to mycologists. To suggest an addition or to update links and information, please contact the MSA Business Office.
- March 9-10, 2019: 3rd International Conference on Basic and Applied Mycology, Assiut University Mycological Center, Assiut, Egypt.
- March 12-17, 2019: Fungal Genetics Conference, Asilomar Conference Grounds, Pacific Grove, CA.
- April 12-14, 2019: Mid-Atlantic States Mycological Conference, University of Tennessee Campus, Knoxville, TN
- May 20-23,2019: International Symposium on Fungal Stress – ISFUS, São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil
- June 30-July 5, 2019: International Conference on Mycorrhiza. ICOM 10: Mycorrhizae for a Sustainable World, Mérida, Mexico.
- August 10-14, 2019: MSA 2019 Diversity in All Dimensions, University of MN, Minneapolis, MN.
- August 11-17, 2019: 37th Journees du Cortinaire, Brennabu, Norway
- September 3-8, 2019: 24th Nordic Mycological Congress, Sunnhordland, Norway
- September 16-21, 2019: 18th Congress of European Mycologists: Fungi in Nature and Culture, Warsaw and Białowieża Primeval Forest, Poland.
- October 1-4, 2019: Asian Mycological Congress, Mie, Japan.