Terms and Conditions for NAU Dorm Room Rental for the 2023 Annual Meeting
Single Occupancy (1 person, shared bathroom): $53.00 per night
Double Occupancy (2 people, shared bathroom): $40.00 per night
- There is a one-time per-person mandatory linen fee charged by NAU which Includes: (1) blanket, two (2) flat sheets, one (1) pillow, one (1) pillowcase, one (1) towel, and one (1) washcloth.
- A refundable security deposit of $50 will be charged to your credit card in case of room damage, lost keys, or excessive trash.
- No meals are included.
- The dorm rooms are not air conditioned.
- Shuttle transportation will be provided from the dorm area to Little America Hotel.
Dorm check-in time: 3:00pm to 11:00pm
Dorm check-out time: 10:00am-12:00pm
Location of check-in:
1200 Knoles Drive
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Check-In at Calderon Hall
- All guests can check in individually sat the front desk of Calderon Hall.
- Upon check-in, the staff will print a badge and attach it to a lanyard. They will also attach the assigned room key.
- Lost room keys will result in a $50.00 charge per key. A lost building entrance card will result in a $30.00 charge per card. Rooms will be inspected at arrival and after departure for condition; any damages incurred will be the responsibility of the guest.
- Room changes at check-in are not allowed.
- The exterior doors are all locked except for the main entrance. The main entrance will be open from 7:00am to 11:00pm. After that, an access card will be needed to open the door.
By reserving and renting a dorm room, you agree to the following:
- Room must be left in a clean condition. Trash should be removed from the dorm room and the refrigerator should be cleared of any food and beverage.
- You agree to follow the rules established by Northern Arizona University regarding tobacco use, weapons, and security. This information can be found on the NAU website
- NAU Tobacco Policy (https://nau.edu/university-policy-library/tobacco-free-campus/)
- NAU Weapons, Explosive Device, and Fireworks Policy (https://nau.edu/university-policy-library/weapons/)
- NAU Security Information: NAU PD is the primary law enforcement agency for NAU. All crimes occurring on campus should be reported to the NAU PD at 911 (in-progress emergency) or 928-523-3611 (non-emergency criminal incident). In life threatening situations, a 911 call will result in an emergency response. If the incident occurs within an NAU Residence Hall, NAU Housing Staff must be notified in addition to the NAU PD. All other on-campus incidents must be reported to the NAUSCC staff, in addition to the NAU PD. First notify emergency responders should the incident be life threatening.
Cancellation of reservation with a refund will be accepted until July 20, 2023
Please note that ALL fees will be charged to your payment method at the time of reservation. Security deposits for keys, room damage, or cleaning will be refunded within 14 days of checkout, upon confirmation that the keys were returned and the room was left in a clean, undamaged condition.